AnthroPhysique ServicesFind the solution that best fits your needs
AnthroPhysique offers 3 different levels of services:
1-on-1 Online Coaching – for those who need closer guidance, support and accountability
Personalized Program – for those who need something custom to break through plateaus
Website Memberships – for those who just need guidance of what to do
Choose a service that matches your level:
Online CoachingStarting at
- 1-on-1 Coach
- Fitness and/or Nutrition guidance
- Maximum accountability and motivation
- Personalized program
- Weekly coaching calls
- Video review of technique
- Online Coaching is for people who need more support. You’re just getting started or find it hard to stick to a plan. You’ve tried many programs but nothing works. You need something that is specific to your needs, including flexibility of time and location.
Personalized ProgramStarting at
- Self motivated
- Individualized workout plan
- 12 week program specific to your needs
- Home or Gym workouts for fitness
- Nutrition programs/plans also available
- This service is for people who need a specialized program to help them reach their goals. You are already active with general workouts and/or nutrition but need something more custom. You are self motivated and need a program that will get you to the next level.
Website Membershipstarting at
- Self guided
- General Fitness
- Weekly workouts for all levels
- Home and Gym workouts
- Group coaching option available
- This service is for people who want to take charge of their health on their own terms. You are already fairly competent with exercises and workouts. You are self motivated and just need guidance and a program that will push you.
What our clients are saying:
I never realized how long it really takes to get in shape. Last time I was this fit I was 18 and playing football. I didn’t realize how much it really takes and would never be able to stick to it without a coach!
I’ve realized that “real change” takes time. I feel like, if I do this, I really can get there. Before, fitness used to be something I’ll get to later. The accountability of having a coach really helps me keep on track week after week!
AmyOverall I am really enjoying working with Erika. I like how she can look at the big picture and find little manageable pieces to change. I have lost 4 lbs in just a few weeks since starting and I am eating better and making better choices that fit with my current lifestyle.
Josh (past client)
I’ve unfortunately not been able to keep up my training to due time constraints. It is definitely more difficult to keep up without the accountability of a coach. That said, I’m impressed to see that there are still some long lasting physical changes!