After being born in Massachusetts and briefly living in Michigan, my family eventually moved to Georgia where I spent the majority of my childhood. Despite our moves, I dedicated my time to sports and unknowingly shaping my athletic career. I have always found joy in pushing my body and mind to its limits through athletics. Throughout the years I have been a teacher, coach, marketing assistant, brand ambassador, and more. Eventually these experiences allowed me to realize my passion for coaching and helping people. By combining these passions, I have found a perfect fit in the personal training and sports performance industries.
In addition, I still maintain my athletic lifestyle and am working towards my Olympic aspirations. To be a successful athlete in the Olympic community, it requires that I travel frequently. Through AnthroPhysique and modern technology, I am able to effectively coach individuals with their health and fitness goals remotely despite the distance. How amazing is that?!
I have a successful background for both my personal and my clientele’s sports and fitness endeavors. I believe in setting my standards high for myself and in coaching you how to do the same for yourself. There is greatness in all of us, and through fitness, I can help you reach yours!
Hometown: Duluth, Georgia
- International Sports Sciences Association Fitness Trainer (ISSA)
- Athletic Republic Sports Performance Trainer- Level 3
- Trigger Point Therapy (Myofascial release) – level 1
- Skating and hockey coach (2009-2011) with the Atlanta Thrashers NHL Hockey Development Team
- Sports Performance Coach at Athletic Republic – Park City, UT (2015-2016)
- Personal Trainer and Group Fitness instructor, BodyPlex – Cartersville, GA. (2016)I
- Former NCAA College ice hockey player
- Former Team USA inline hockey player
- Former USAPL – powerlifter
- Current: Team USA skeleton athlete
Why I enjoy being a trainer:
“It feels good to help others elevate their quality of life through fitness.”
What my clients are saying:
I remember when I first started training with Megan a few months back. It was not the same monotonous training you get with other trainers. I saw improvements in my strength, my muscle gain, balance, agility, basically everything. I loved how she pushed me without me feeling pressured and how our training was geared toward my wants. I can’t say enough good things regarding her training. I’m looking forward to seeing what the next few months bring.Nastassja Sealey
I always enjoyed my training with Megan due to the fact that she was fully committed to help you reach your goals. She customized every workout to individual people, making all workouts fun and exhilarating. She makes you want to go to the gym, and makes you excited to get there.Samantha